SaveCD is a free trial software application from the Audio Encoders/Decoders subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-11. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows Vista, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8.
CD to WAV, CD to MP3, CD to OGG ripper; Wav to MP3 converter. CDDB support.
The best way to rip whole CD into single file and navigate the titles easily!
- CD to Wav, CD to MP3, CD to Ogg converter
- MP3 (ID3v1 and ID3v2) and Ogg tags supported
- Receive disk info from CDDB (FreeDB)
- Edit all tags before ripping
- Rip tracks into separate files or into single file (and cue file)
- Rip whole CD into single file (with track names)
- Cue file export
- Save encoding settings into the presets and restore it later with one click.
- Audio CD Player
See http://rf1.net/software/savecd/ for details
SaveCD (version 0.9.1) has a file size of 853.69 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 179 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.